- Temple University College of Engineering - http://vader.eng.temple.edu -
Keya Sadeghipour, Ph.D.
Posted By admin On April 27, 2010 @ 3:17 pm In | Comments Disabled
- Ph.D. University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technolgy, Manchester, United Kingdom, Mechanical Engineering, 1984
- M.S. University of Manchester Institute of Science Technolgy, Manchester, United Kingdom, Mechanical Engineering, 1981
- B.S. University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, Manchester, United Kingdom, Mechanical Engineering, 1979
- Biomechanical Engineering
- Dental Materials
- Finite Element Methods
- Advanced Manufacturing Analysis
- Sun, C.J.; Saffari, P.; Ranade, R.; Sadeghipour, K.; Baran, G.R.: “Effects of Particle arrangement on stress concentrations in composites”. Materials Science & Engineering A, 40 (2005), 287-295.
- Wu, W., Sadeghipour, K.; and Baran, G.: “Predictive Modeling of Toughening Micromechanisms in Glass Particle-Resin Composites with Varied Interphases”, Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 22:785-811, 2003.
- McGinley, J.C., Hopgood BC, Gaughan JP, Sadeghipour K, Kozin SH. “Forearm and elbow injury: the Influence of rotational position”, JBJS, 2003.
- Sadeghipour, K., Baran, G. and Wu, W. “Fatigue Crack Propagation in Wear Process of Polymer Surfaces”, Journal of Engineering Materials and Technology, 2003.
- Wu, W., Sadeghipour, K., Boberick, K., Baran, G. “Predictive Modeling of Elastic Properties of Particulate-Reinforced Composites”, Materials Science and Engineering, 2002.
- Sadeghipour, K., McGinley, J.C. and Kozin, S.H., Baran G. and Jafari, M. “Theoretical/Experimental Characteristics of Interosseous Membrane of Human Forearm”, IEEE, 2001.
- Sadeghipour, K., McCool, J. and Baran, G. “Lifetime Modeling of Composites used in Clinical Applications”, A European/USA Initiative on: The Structural Integrity of Composite Materials and Structures, Italy, May 2001.
- Sadeghipour, K., McGinley, J.C. and Kozin, S.H. “Composite Material Modeling of Antebranchial Interosseous Membrane in a human forearm”, CADCOMP 2000, Bologna, Italy.
- Jafari, M.A., Fang, T., Safari, A., Danforth, S. and Sadeghipour, K., “Statistical Feedback Control in Layered manufacturing”, 9th European Conference on Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing, Athens, Greece, July, 2000.
- Sadeghipour, K. and Solanki, R. “Development of an Acoustic Emission Based Neural Network to Predict Surface Finish for a Retrofit CNC Lathe”, CARS & FOF 2000, Volume I, pp. 509-516, 2000.
- McGinley, J.C., Kozin, S.H. and Sadeghipour, K. “Functional Response of the Antebrachial Interrosseous Membrane subject to a Shearing load”, Journal of Hand Surgery, Under Review, 2000.
- Zhang, H., Sadeghipour, K. and Baran, G. “Numerical study of polymer surface wear caused by sliding contact”, Wear, 1999.
- Wear Analysis of Dental Restorative Materials, NIH supported.
- Bio-mechanical analysis of human forearm, Temple Medical School & Materials Center supported.
- Other internally and externally sponsored projects in the areas of expertise
Article printed from Temple University College of Engineering: http://vader.eng.temple.edu
URL to article: http://vader.eng.temple.edu/academic-programs/me/faculty-staff-directory/sadeghipour/
URLs in this post:
 firstname.lastname@example.org: mailto:email@example.com
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2011 Temple University College of Engineering. All rights reserved.