- Temple University College of Engineering - http://vader.eng.temple.edu -
Tony Sarvinder Singh
Posted By admin On April 21, 2010 @ 2:47 pm In | Comments Disabled
|Assistant Professor (Research)
|Civil and Environmental Engineering
|| firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi 2004
- M. Tech. (Environmental Science & Engineering), GJ University, Hisar 2000
- B. Tech. (Agricultural Engineering), Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, 1998
- Physico chemical and innovative water / wastewater treatment technologies
- Fate, reaction and treatment of emerging contaminants from water/ wastewater
- Nanomaterials and Environment
- Application of nanomaterials to water and wastewater treatment
- Environmental and ecological impacts of nanomaterials
- Soil contamination and remediation
- Water conservation and water use efficiency
- Singh, T.S. and K.K. Pant. Stabilization/Solidification of arsenic containing solid waste using Portland cement and polymeric materials. J. Hazardous Materials, 131(1-3): 29-36 (2006).
- Singh, T.S. and K.K. Pant. Experimental and modeling studies on fixed bed adsorption of As(III) ions from aqueous solution. Sep. Pur. Technol. 48(3): 288-296 (2006).
- Singh, T.S. and K K Pant. Kinetics and Mass Transfer Studies on As(III) and As(V) removal by activated alumina and Iron oxide impregnated activated alumina. Water Quality Res. J. Canada. 41 (2), 147-156 (2006).
- Singh, T.S. Investigation on Reduction of Color from pulp and paper mill effluent by activated coconut jute carbon. J. Water SRT-Aqua.55 (1): 57-63 (2006).
- Singh, T.S., B. Parikh and K.K. Pant. Investigation on the sorption of aluminum in drinking water by low cost adsorbents. Water SA. 32 (1): 49-54 (2006).
- Sarin, V., Singh, T.S. and K. K. Pant. Thermodynamic and breakthrough column studies for the selective sorption of chromium from industrial effluent on activated eucalyptus bark. Bioresource Technology. 97(16):1986-1993 (2006).
- Kuriakose, S., T.S. Singh and K.K. Pant. Adsorption of As(III) from aqueous solution onto Iron oxide coated activated alumina. Water Quality Res. J. Canada. 39 (3): 258-266 (2004).
- Singh, T.S. and K.K. Pant. Equilibrium, kinetics and thermodynamic studies for adsorption of As(III) on activated alumina. Sep. Pur. Technol. 36(2): 139-147 (2004)
- Shugi, K., T S. Singh and K.K. Pant. Equilibrium and kinetics studies on removal of arsenite by iron oxide coated activated alumina. Ind. J. Environ. Health. 45 (1) 151-154 (2003).
- Singh, P., T.S. Singh and K.K. Pant. Removal of arsenic from drinking water using activated alumina. Res. J. Chem. Environ. 5 (3)-25 (2001).
Article printed from Temple University College of Engineering: http://vader.eng.temple.edu
URL to article: http://vader.eng.temple.edu/academic-programs/cee/faculty-staff-directory/singh/
URLs in this post:
 email@example.com: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2011 Temple University College of Engineering. All rights reserved.